Orthodontic Care in Meridian, ID
DISCOVER OUR ORTHODONTIC PROCESS
Every person’s mouth is different, and that’s why you need a professional orthodontist to examine your child’s teeth thoroughly.
If you think your child may be ready for orthodontic services, we can do an orthodontic consultation. In this appointment, we will:
- Ask you and your child about any issues they are experiencing
- Carefully examine their whole mouth, including teeth, gums and jaw
- Determine the best way to solve the oral issues that are present
- Create a comprehensive treatment plan and payment agreement
- Schedule the next visit to begin improving your child’s dental health
Choosing The Right
These days, there are more options than ever for orthodontic treatment. Our patients most commonly choose to go with traditional braces or Invisalign®.
- Traditional Braces: Traditional metal braces are the most common type of braces. Braces have become more comfortable in recent years, and they are made with high-grade stainless steel. Braces use brackets and archwires to straighten teeth. Patients can add colored rubber bands for a custom and unique smile.
- Invisalign®: This is a popular alternative to braces because it’s essentially an invisible solution that allows the wearer some flexibility to remove aligners when eating. The aligners are comfortable and don’t have any pokey wires to worry about. Treatment time is also often less time than braces. This is a good option for mature teens who will keep aligners in their mouths most of the day.
When you come into our office for an orthodontic evaluation, we will lay out a treatment option that makes the most sense for your child!
Schedule a Free
If your child is in need of an orthodontic assessment, the orthodontic specialists at The Kids Dentist & Orthodontics will meet with you and your child for a free consultation. We will then come up with a personalized treatment plan that lays our treatment options, timeline and costs. Contact us to get started.