Every person's mouth is different, and that's why you need a professional orthodontist to examine your child's teeth thoroughly. During the first dentist visit, we'll:
- Ask you and your child about any issues they are experiencing
- Carefully examine their whole mouth, including teeth, gums and jaw
- Determine the best way to solve the oral issues that are present
- Create a comprehensive treatment plan and payment agreement
- Schedule the next visit to begin improving your child's dental health
Take care of orthodontic health issues before they become worse. Depend on The Kids Dentist and Orthodontics for your child's orthodontic needs.